BC Barns Corp is committed to providing good service for all our customers.It is important you take a few minutes to read this policy so we can better serve you.
Site prep requirements:
1. Site must be clear of all debris. BC Barns will not set a building on brush, trash or in tall uncut grass. It is important for the delivery person to be able to access all four sides of the building. We are not responsible to move obstacles on or in the path to the site. Please have these items cleared prior to our arrival.
2. Site for building shall be level. Customer is responsible to have site area ready to set building on prepared, leveled site. Wolmanized foundation runners are already pre-built under the portable sheds and may be set directly on your prepared site. For buildings larger than 100 sq. ft. we recommend a crushed limestone (or crushed concrete) base. The base should be 4"-6" thick and at least 2 feet longer and 2 feet wider than the size of the shed.
3.We will allot our delivery personnel 45 minutes from the time he/they arrive/s until the building is set. This is an adequate time allotment, as in most cases where the above conditions are met it will take less then 3/4 hour. If our driver is detained for any reason beyond his control the customer will be charged at the rate of $60.00 per hour ($30 per man hr.). If delivery person is turned back due to unfit site conditions, customer is liable for all additional charges.
4. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for low hanging wires and Tree Branches. PLEASE REMOVE BRANCHES IN QUESTION PRIOR TO OUR ARRIVAL. A minimum of 12’ of height is needed for large buildings,
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to monitor the conditions of the site. Weather can sometimes make delivery impossible. It is the responsibility of the customer to remove any snow from the site if delivery is to be attempted in the winter.
7. BC Barns is not responsible for damage done to customer property due to weather conditions or other circumstances, such as tight delivery conditions, etc. By the same reasoning, damage done to the unit being delivered shall not be the responsibility of BC Barns.
8. The Mule Shed-Mover is an 850 pound mini shed mover we can use to install your building. With a very tight turning radius, our delivery person can maneuver most buildings into the tightest of places with minimal damage to your yard.
9. Payment in full is required at the time of delivery in form of cash or check; payable to BC Barns.
10. All building, zoning, and variances permits are the full responsibility of the customer.